Saturday 9 April 2011

Armagnacs (quatre)




The very last Armagnac French completed for Verneuil game, I'm pleased to say as I thought at one stage that I'd not get these completed in time. Four more bases of men at arms and three couplings of a man at arms with flagbearer, to potentially be use as 'Impetus' markers for the game or to just linger near the back.

Men at arms are usual mix of Perry and older Citadel figures, some of the former painted by James Oliver. The markers are the flags for the Duke of Nevers, 'sun in flames' (a popular image on manuscript illustrations of the period) and French royal arms.

2 comments:

Jehan said...

Very nice miniatures as usual !

I currently begin my own Agincourt to Orleans project ! ;)

Cheers,

J-B

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

Super!

Cheers
Christopher