Sunday 8 May 2011

Casualties of War














For the Salute game I had intended to paint up some casualty figures, to denote unit disorder for the Impetus rules. Regretably I ran out of time and it was a shame as we ran short of markers, only having the very nice pieces that Darrell brought along - for which see here. So I've managed to add an initial ten casulaty bases and have a few more to do (when I get some more circular MDF bases from Warbases).

Figures are mix of Perry, Foundry and Citadel; some with anachronistic armour styles and some with rather old fashioned dress for the 1420s, but at the end of the day these guys are the dead and dieing! I fixed most to their bases and added the stones and sand before painting.


Should post the others soon.

4 comments:

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

I really like casualty figures as they add drama to the table and yours look great!

Christopher

Bedford said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bedford said...

Last comment deleted due to my atrocious typo's.

Here it is again:

Great stuff! Tese will really add to the game.

Onwards and upwards as they say.

Darrell.

Dalauppror said...

Realy Nice !

Best regards Dalauppror