Friday, 12 November 2021

French Knights for Patay (II)

 

So as we are nearing the Christmas season (and for shops in the UK it is already Christmas!) I give you....Five French Sergeants!


These are all the riders I can make up from the remaining spures that I have. Two of them are made up with cut-down bodies from the Perry French Foot pack, which enables a bit of variety with the kettlehats, instead of the bascinets which you get in the Agincourt Knights pack. 

The horses are all painted in the same tones for speed - but these sergeants will be placed on different bases as supporting ranks, so the uniformity will be lost...and uniformity is not what you want in a medieval army.


More anon. Cheers for now.


3 comments:

tradgardmastare said...

They look great ! Btw was their armour made by Patay smith? :)

andrew53naylor@gmail.com said...

Delighted you are back in the saddel with this blog Simon, it really has been missed! Keep it up, it is appreciated.

slotonlineslotxo1 said...

88lottery.net มาพร้อมระบบออนไลน์ที่คล่องตัว พร้อมตัวเลือก หวยหุ้นสด สำหรับผู้ใช้งานที่ชื่นชอบตัวเลข